What materials can I recycle at Inland Steel Products?
Click here for our list of recyclable items.
What are unacceptable recycling materials?
Due to some materials being potentially harmful to our employees, customers, and the environment. Inland Steel Products does NOT accept the following:
- Sealed compressed tanks (propane tanks, gas tanks, oxyacetylene bottles, etc.)
- Electronic waste
- Chemicals and liquids
- Ballasts containing PCB’s
- Non-metallic materials
- Mercury switches
- Radioactive materials
When in doubt, contact the location nearest to you.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
24/7 Free drop off available in Saskatoon
What are your prices?
The price of metals changes daily. For an up-to date price call the location nearest to you.
Can I recycle appliances?
Inland Steel Products will recycle appliances that contain metal including washers, dryers, refrigerators and water heaters.
Do I need to drain the fluids from my scrap before bringing it in?
To avoid material being rejected, ALL fluids must be drained.
Do you pick up?
Inland Steel Products will provide pick-up service for large quantities of scrap. To determine if your material qualifies, please contact the location nearest to you.
What are the customer safety guidelines at Inland Steel Products?
The following are a few pointers to help keep customers safe while visiting our facilities:
- Follow all posted rules, traffic signs and direction from Inland Steel employees
- Be aware of trip hazards and uneven or slippery footing
- Heavy equipment has the right of way. Be aware of moving equipment
- Only approach equipment when directed by the operator
- Overhead hazards- while your vehicle is being unloaded please exit the vehicle and stand near the front end. This will ensure you are a safe distance away from the equipment while it unloads your material
- Children and animals must remain in the vehicle at all times
- Drive slowly and obey posted speed limits
What are your payment terms?
Many of our clients choose to open an account and get paid at their convenience. However, you can also get paid upon delivery via cash or cheque.